Benefits of the scheme
- Fife Trusted Trader is operated by Trading Standards.
- Publicity via the Referenceline website.
- Publicity through Fife Council advertising and promotion.
- The right to use the Trusted Trader logo on your business stationery, your advertising and your business premises and vehicle(s).
- You will receive a membership certificate to display on your premises.
- Public recognition for businesses that take a pride in what they do.
- The opportunity for extra business.
- Invaluable customer feedback.
To apply download an application form in PDF format, which you can complete and return to us. Please ensure that you include a copy of relevant documents mentioned in Section D of the application form, including any contract terms and conditions.
Application form (downloadable pdf document)
There is no need to send any payment at this stage. Once we have received your completed application, it will go through the vetting process prior to being approved.
Members must not claim membership until this is completed. As a condition of membership, Members must agree to adhere to the terms and conditions. This includes a commitment to trade fairly, within the requirements of the law. Any complaints should be dealt with promptly and effectively and in accordance with our dispute resolution process within the terms and conditions.
Applications should be sent to:
Trading Standards Team, Economy, Planning & Employability Services, 1st floor, Kingdom House, Kingdom Avenue, Glenrothes KY7 5LY.