The words ‘Trading Standards Approved’, ‘Recommended’ or any other similar terms must not be used with any reference to membership of the scheme or in conjunction with the logo. Membership of the Scheme must not be promoted until membership is confirmed. On becoming a full member of the Scheme businesses will be issued with:
- A membership certificate to display on their business premises.
- An electronic copy of the Scheme logo.
- Appropriate advertising materials as are available.
The Scheme is widely advertised, including:
- Fife Residents Guide, which is delivered to Fife homes with the BT phone book.
- Fife Life online publication.
- Kingdom FM.
- All local newspapers.
- Fife Direct website.
- Fife Trading Standards social media sites